Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
A terrible day indeed. I know I wasn't there, but I still can't believe that buddy couldn't avoid hitting him. He didn't even attempt to move out of the way.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I won't watch, sounds graphic. God Bless him and his family.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Wow. That was awful. It seemed like he veered left a bit but there was another biker to his left so he didn't have much of a choice. It's also pretty hard to turn going 200 mph

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That and it being wet, bet the guy had quite a bit of spray on his visor...
I had to slam on the brakes last night to avoid a deer at 35 mph and still couldn't avoid it...I could only imagine that there wouldn't be much the other riders could do at those speeds in those conditions....
Sad day indeed...at least he passed doing what he loved doing...

·
Registered
84 Posts
So young and so talented.

Rest in Peace!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Man i didn't watch this one till now, i watched it on bein and you couldn't see what happened, looked like the other racer hit antonelli's bike from bein's angle and all the mist but now u see what really happened! Sad to see that.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Man i didn't watch this one till now, i watched it on bein and you couldn't see what happened, looked like the other racer hit antonelli's bike from bein's angle and all the mist but now u see what really happened! Sad to see that.

I wathced this first, then what I had DVR's from Bein sport, if you know what to look for you can see him on the right of the scree on the Bein feed. Not pretty, seems the last few fatal crashes have went down like this in pro racing. Someone off the bike and then plowed by andother rider

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow, best wishes to his family...... Considering all the race events that occur world wide there are very few incidents like this. Thanks be to who ever you may pray, we're all very lucky.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts