Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is ox or that's what everybody calls me. I live here on the northeast upstate newyork and last week i was just starting to tell myself there's not much snow left to fall anymore so spring is not to far off. Boy was i wrong i got up this monring to two feet of snow and now i'm like damn. My insides are screaming I'M READY TO RIDE NOW and then reality hits me oh well at lease i have more time to work on the bike. Are there any others on this side of the country going crazy like me?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am definitely feeling the pain of not riding! Im in MN and its cooooold over here, the roads are drivable just to damn cold!! but i am feeling spring coming soon-I hope
Yeah i hope spring is near too really really near

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Hell man, I'm in freaking Texas and can't ride most of the time this Winter. Hasn't been this bad in a while. If it isn't cold, it's raining or worse. Hate Winter!!!

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Hell man, I'm in freaking Texas and can't ride most of the time this Winter. Hasn't been this bad in a while. If it isn't cold, it's raining or worse. Hate Winter!!!

:+1:Got out for about an hour last Sunday. A few minutes of sunshine lured me out only to get caught in heavy mist and drizzle 30 miles out. :headshake

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:+1:Got out for about an hour last Sunday. A few minutes of sunshine lured me out only to get caught in heavy mist and drizzle 30 miles out. :headshake
Damn that sucks you got caught out in the rain and mist.Trying to get out real quick is not even an option right now where i live tho with a atv or snow mobile it could be fun

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would't think texas had a winter who knew

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I would't think texas had a winter who knew
Our winters are weird man....I rode last Sunday...it was sunny down here and 75....then Monday is was raining and in the 40's.....then Tuesday we woke up to a snow covered ground....Even though it's Texas...From Thanksgiving till now...we've had maybe 5 or 6 decent riding days....thats it....when I say decent I mean above 60 and not raining.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our winters are weird man....I rode last Sunday...it was sunny down here and 75....then Monday is was raining and in the 40's.....then Tuesday we woke up to a snow covered ground....Even though it's Texas...From Thanksgiving till now...we've had maybe 5 or 6 decent riding days....thats it....when I say decent I mean above 60 and not raining.
Man I would never think it gets down to 40 over there and snow is this a every winter thing or just something that happens every once in a while I would think its sunny and and 75 all day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts