Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been with you guys for a year now!!:eek:ccasion1 i feel fortunate to have found this site with the best people around and i hope i stay here for a long time...theres no other site greater than this!!! thanks to all you guys!:eek:ccasion1 :ayyy: :wav:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
And we tried to drive you away too. Guess we failed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
madnessracing said:
:heyyou: how in the hell youre gonna drive me away when you have an R1 and i have a 10R????:crackup: :crackup:
Well he is right, no one wants to be seen around R1 riders, it's quite embarresing :lol: But still glad to hear you enjoy the forum like many of us do :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
madnessracing said:
:heyyou: how in the hell youre gonna drive me away when you have an R1 and i have a 10R????:crackup: :crackup:

One day you will wise up and admit your mistake for buying the 10 instead of the R1. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
luckz88 said:
One day you will wise up and admit your mistake for buying the 10 instead of the R1. :mrgreen:

:eyecrazy:
I cant believe he went there.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
:eyecrazy:
I cant believe he went there.

Gotta do something to stir the pot. The forum has been dead lately. Guess its cause you all ride slow kawi's, :dontknow:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
thats it?

I thought we been puttin up w/ you fer longer'n that...

Guess it just seems that way...:idea: :hick:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
thats it?

I thought we been puttin up w/ you fer longer'n that...

Guess it just seems that way...:idea: :hick:

I know, it seems like atleast two years we have put up with his nonsense

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
when i get my helmet cam im gonna do a 10 and r1 comparison. roll ons and drag racing. its gonna be like a vh1 behinde the riding and reveal everyone the truth about dem girl bikes

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
mattfr12 said:
when i get my helmet cam im gonna do a 10 and r1 comparison. roll ons and drag racing. its gonna be like a vh1 behinde the riding and reveal everyone the truth about dem girl bikes
and when you come and do that trackday with me i will have the camera facing back at ya. Hopefully it has enough zoom to go back and see ya in the video.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
mattfr12 said:
dude dont do it..........dont make chad feels embarassed :spit:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts