Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My super bike is starting to get put together if your interested you can follow along on my Facebook page " porter racing" or my builders page "edrperformance":mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Why would you start a thread, and then just link it to Facebook? You mat not care, but I don't care to click your link, I'd Like to see it here!

I'm from Portland, much love EDR!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay ill figure out how to copy the stuff on to here :)the only reason i sent ya to Facebook is so because thats where Edr comments are put ill copy the pics and u guys can ask the questions but remember I'm just the dummy that sits on it LOL.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There still a lot of parts where waiting for like the rear suspension linkage . The rear shock is on its way custom one off from Penske . Still waiting for some of the kit parts like the ECU and oil catch tank and bracket . The motor will be finished next week :) .

I should be testing this bike at Infineon raceway on the 27 february on the PTT day can't wait

·
Chairman of the Board
16,021 Posts
Man thats a great looking build. Thanks for postin the pics here. Fantastic lookin livery too!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I honestly don't know what the trail is I live about 500k from the bike i havent even sat on a zx10 yet .But at a guess I would say its set the same as ATTACKS that was tested in road racing world. My tuner Edr performance works very close with them.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Update heres the race paint almost done . Huge thanks to WAR PAINT by Steve Wellman design :eek:ccasion1
Normally I would HATE that paint work, normally it would be sooooooo 'chavy'!! :lol:

But it looks epic! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts