Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHAHAHA TO ALL YOU Danny haters you know who you are the ones that said {he only did good because he was on a cheater bike} and { lets see how good he does next year } bla bla bla!

WELL....... DANNY IS ON POLE! HAHAHAHA on a GSXR!
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

GO Slick!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I appreciate the talent of the riders, but could give two shits about the AMA.
:+1: Could not have put it any better myself...:thumbsup:

I have totaly tuned out the AMA:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Thanks to D.M.G. this is the results.:headshake

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, you guys kill me! lets not make the best of what we have OR say hey maybe Danny has some skill......no lets find new ways to hate!
so it may not be the bike..........mmmmm???

hey, so lets blame it on DMG!.....I'm so glad i'm not Danny no mater what this dude does you people will not give credit where it due!

very petty!!!!!!!!!! :headshake

tell in this lineup witch of these guys is a Lack luster rider?????

1. Danny Eslick (Suzuki) 1:50.085
2. Martin Cardenas (Suzuki) 1:50.087
3. Tommy Aquino (Yamaha) 1:50.166
4. Josh Herrin (Yamaha) 1:50.294
5. Steve Rapp (Ducati) 1:50.713
6. Dane Westby (Yamaha) 1:50.958
7. Josh Day (Yamaha) 1:51.184
8. Brett McCormick (Suzuki) 1:51.431
9. Cory West (Suzuki) 1:51.493
10. Kev Coghlan (Yamaha) 1:51.820

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
:+2: i dont even have my dvr set to record any of the races.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Man, you guys kill me! lets not make the best of what we have OR say hey maybe Danny has some skill......no lets find new ways to hate!
so it may not be the bike..........mmmmm???

hey, so lets blame it on DMG!.....I'm so glad i'm not Danny no mater what this dude does you people will not give credit where it due!

very petty!!!!!!!!!! :headshake

tell in this lineup witch of these guys is a Lack luster rider?????

1. Danny Eslick (Suzuki) 1:50.085
2. Martin Cardenas (Suzuki) 1:50.087
3. Tommy Aquino (Yamaha) 1:50.166
4. Josh Herrin (Yamaha) 1:50.294
5. Steve Rapp (Ducati) 1:50.713
6. Dane Westby (Yamaha) 1:50.958
7. Josh Day (Yamaha) 1:51.184
8. Brett McCormick (Suzuki) 1:51.431
9. Cory West (Suzuki) 1:51.493
10. Kev Coghlan (Yamaha) 1:51.820
You got a point there ZX10Racer. Hes beat out the fast guys, most of the same guys as last year except DiSalvo. I was suprised as any that he is able to step it up, but I will give him credit where credit is due. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought it was funny too when he snagged the pole.
Last year everyone was saying he only won because he was on the buell and he would do nothing on another bike.

I always like to see a big FU to critics.

True the field may be thinned out a bit but there are still some very fast riders in the mix.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My point on this is, Danny is a good Dude! he is always happy and never said anything bad about the critics that where slamming him last year! If that would have been me well I would have been more up in there face! But Danny never complained he just RACED and won! What separates the guys on the top podium box and the lower 2 boxes is, knowing you can beat them! It’s mental, and for all the people trying to hold Danny down he knew he could beat them! And in the "Q" this 1st race he got a little bit of sweet justice! That he {IMO} deserves as for not watching this years AMA….well you may have tuned out last year as well but you missed some of the BEST bar banging racing I have ever seen in any field!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Im all for Danny, from what I hear he is a really great guy. Best of luck to him. Hopefully road racing in America can somehow be salvaged. NASCAR has done more damage in one season than I ever thought possible. Its almost like watching a train wreck.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
WOW! what a race! great job Josh! Danny got 4th! the 1st 1/2 was a epic battle between the top 5!

Daytona is all about how fit you are and you could really tell the guys in the best shape! Danny got winded at lap 30 but put in a solid effort!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
i watched till about 25 laps then fell asleep. lol.

liked the wrecks and the screw up in the pits... lmao.

the ama is pretty pathetic and motorcycles dont belong @ daytona IMO. that track is a mess.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I liked seeing Steve Rapp and pretty much a privateer Ducati on the box in Daytona. That thing was Smokin'! If only he had better pit stops he might have had a chance for the win. But those Yammi's were hard to beat last night!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
i watched till about 25 laps then fell asleep. lol.

liked the wrecks and the screw up in the pits... lmao.

the ama is pretty pathetic and motorcycles dont belong @ daytona IMO. that track is a mess.
What the hell are blabbing about?? Motorcycle racing has been at Daytona since 1969. And me having run on this track, I CAN say it's an awesome and challenging track. Your fitness also plays into this long race. Don't comment on something you know nothing about.

I liked seeing Steve Rapp and pretty much a privateer Ducati on the box in Daytona. That thing was Smokin'! If only he had better pit stops he might have had a chance for the win. But those Yammi's were hard to beat last night!
:+1: That was bad ass! I hope Rapp's a force all season long. So his team can stick to DMG and the factories. I love the privateer underdogs up front!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
What the hell are blabbing about?? Motorcycle racing has been at Daytona since 1969. And me having run on this track, I CAN say it's an awesome and challenging track. Your fitness also plays into this long race. Don't comment on something you know nothing about.

:+1: That was bad ass! I hope Rapp's a force all season long. So his team can stick to DMG and the factories. I love the privateer underdogs up front!

whoa sally, dont get your panties in a twist. i realize its a tough and challenging track. but if it was as great as ama makes it out to be, why doesnt wsbk or gp race there? they wont, because they dont want to die. ive been to daytona and ive been to laguna and ive been to indy. daytona by far is the worse of the 3.

fwiw, it was nice to see that 848 running up front, Rapp is a cool dude.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Don't get me wrong zx10racer all the riders in AMA supersport and whatever other classes they have are talented riders. They have more riding ability in their pinkys than I have in my entire body. However AMA roadracing today is not even a watered down version of what it used to be, the premier motorcycle roadracing organization in North America. I will watch daytona tonight, but look forward to the next WSB race and the start of motoGP

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't get me wrong zx10racer all the riders in AMA supersport and whatever other classes they have are talented riders. They have more riding ability in their pinkys than I have in my entire body. However AMA roadracing today is not even a watered down version of what it used to be, the premier motorcycle roadracing organization in North America. I will watch daytona tonight, but look forward to the next WSB race and the start of motoGP

I think you guys are taking the DMG thing too far! it's turned into a vendetta! who care what the rules are there is an old saying in racing "we all are race the same tracks" meaning just that as well as everyone has to follow the same rules! once the flag drops it's all about the racing at that point! fuck all the rules! I think the DMG has done some good as well as bad like:
making all the bike more of a off the showroom piece rather then a 100k one off race bike!
do you really think Rapp would have boxed it on a non factory bike other wise? put the DMG part out of your head and just watch the racing! it's 10000 X better then it was with the old AMA, where races where won by the factories tossing money at the bikes, rather then by the racers!

·
Registered
187 Posts
zx10racacer I read your response very well. What bad , the DMG that you speak of I do not know of that. I know none of this. Races were won by the riders ..not the bike and not of the factory. If you wish to go back in time and compare notes I am more than willing to do so. When AMA riders choose not to get on the track because of a little rain(Organization) (Mid OHIO 07), but motogp riders go and they go 180mph in 70mph crosswinds with rain tires and slickers I am sorry, the AMA does not allow them to live up to their ability.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts