Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
When they showed up they asked me if I was involved in any drug deals or prostitution to lose the truck. Asked me what I was really doing here, why I was in the area.

I had called and told them within two minutes of the thing happening where the truck was going and then they showed up an hour later and asked me what the truck looked like.

"Then the last thing they said to me was, 'Let us know if you somehow find your truck.'"

-That's some good police work there boys....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Thats screwed up. I would definitely be filing a complaint.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Man that stinks. I got to see Ben Thompson in action at a few CCS races this year and he is a great rider and a really cool dude.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
When they showed up they asked me if I was involved in any drug deals or prostitution to lose the truck. Asked me what I was really doing here, why I was in the area.

I had called and told them within two minutes of the thing happening where the truck was going and then they showed up an hour later and asked me what the truck looked like.

"Then the last thing they said to me was, 'Let us know if you somehow find your truck.'"

-That's some good police work there boys....
Geee...being from out of town, traveling with a u-haul, I must have missed the police warning billboard that said- This is a crack/prostitute motel only, anyone using this national chain motel will be considered a criminal until proven innocent.

(We actually have something like that on hwy exit signs- the exits near the airport that are "safe" have a sun logo on them- sad)

Fuggin retarded, self righteous assholes- I'm pissed hearing about that more than the theft.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Then the cops just hang up when asked for a comment:
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=27541

Really not trying to bash cops, my cousin is one and I've known many- but that attitude and bad cops just make my cousin's life harder when people hate cops for acting this way. Don't care how many times you've seen the scenario- stop assuming and being an ass.

If you hate it so much, find another job.

Protests here for more money- police holding signs proclaiming bad pay and bad morale.
Wonder who gets the bad end of low morale-us.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Its happens. I got jacked and it took them 1 hour 35 minutes to get their in Texas. Hope they find the truck and trailer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Man that has to suck!

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I live in Arizona and to tell you the truth. The truck is more then likely in mexico. You pull in to a hotel for the night. How in hell are you sppose to know that it's in a bad area.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rocketracermike said:
I live in Arizona and to tell you the truth. The truck is more then likely in mexico. You pull in to a hotel for the night. How in hell are you sppose to know that it's in a bad area.

You must know that area pretty good...They found the truck, not in mexico, but mexicans were the ones that were in it...

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=27543

They're still looking for the trailer...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts