Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AMA Pro Racing has signed an agreement with CBS Sports Network to air the National Guard Superbike and GoPro Daytona Sportbike classes through the 2014 season. CBS Sports Network’s AMA coverage will begin June 1 at 2:30 pm ET with a 30-minute preview followed immediately by live flag-to-flag coverage of the Subway Superbike Doubleheader at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wis.

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2013/04/23/racing/ama-pro-racing-to-air-on-cbs-sports/

·
Administrator
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome!!!!! I will be at Road America so I won't need to see that one, but fantastic that the season will be covered.
unless you're bringing your helicopter you won't be seeing much :wink:

Been going up there for AMA for about 20 years now, still record the races since the track is so damn big you miss a lot

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yes, you have to keep moving to see everything but seeing it in person and smelling the exhaust, hearing the fans roar, the tires melt...
Nothing better.
See ya there Teeks.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
again
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
unless you're bringing your helicopter you won't be seeing much :wink:

Been going up there for AMA for about 20 years now, still record the races since the track is so damn big you miss a lot

Very fair point and I will be recording it to watch later, and no I dont own a helicopter :sad:

Now that I am back here though I do love this week. 3 days of watching racing, then to top that off after watching the racing and getting geeked up I get 2 track days at RA on Monday and Tuesday :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts