Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There go the Factory Yamaha boys again. :heyyou: It looks like Josh Hayes has his work cut out for him if he wants the "Piece of Mladin" as he was barking about in pre season jaw flapping. . Bboz beat Josh and was still 16+ seconds behind Mat ! :crackup: That new Yamaha is a GOOD bike, Ben Spies just took on the best in the world and came out on top. What will the Yamaha boys do now. ? :heyyou:

1. Mat Mladin (Suz GSX-R1000), 15 laps
2. Neil Hodgson (Hon CBR1000RR), -1.027 seconds
3. Tommy Hayden (Suz GSX-R1000), -1.028
4. Larry Pegram (Duc 1098R), -10.117
5. Blake Young (Suz GSX-R1000), -16.008
6. Ben Bostrom (Yam YZF-R1), -16.213
7. Aaron Yates (Suz GSX-R1000), -16.363
8. Josh Hayes (Yam YZF-R1), -28.358, ran off track
9. Michael Laverty (Suz GSX-R1000), -28.433
10. Geoff May (Suz GSX-R1000), -31.584
11. Jeff Wood (Suz GSX-R1000), -47.201
12. Aaron Gobert (Hon CBR1000RR), -57.270
13. Hawk Mazzotta (Suz GSX-R1000), -58.857
14. Chris Ulrich (Suz GSX-R1000), -58.950
15. Jeff Tigert (Hon CBR1000RR), -58.970
16. Scott Jensen (Suz GSX-R1000), -67.586
17. Barrett Long (Duc 1098R), -67.622
18. Scott Greenwood (Suz GSX-R1000), -67.942
19. Shane Narbonne (Suz GSX-R1000), -68.046
20. Mark Crozier (Yam YZF-R1), -71.556
21. Brett McCormick (Suz GSX-R1000), -77.907
22. Brad Hendry (Duc 1098R), -79.440
23. Dean Mizdal (Suz GSX-R1000), -93.973
24. Reno Karimian (Suz GSX-R1000), -93.944
25. Shawn Higbee (Buell 1125R), -1 lap
26. Johnny Rock Page (Yam YZF-R1), -1 lap, 17.135 seconds
27. Josh Graham (Yam YZF-R1), -1 lap, 27.725
28. David Loikits (Suz GSX-R1000), -1 lap, 41.847
29. Davie Stone (Hon CBR1000RR), -2 laps
30. David Anthony (Suz GSX-R1000), -7 laps, DNF
31. Taylor Knapp (Suz GSX-R1000), -11 laps, DNF, mechanical
32. Jake Holden (Hon CBR1000RR), -12 laps, DNF
33. Ryan Elleby (Suz GSX-R1000), -13 laps, DNF

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Fire Bostrom ,and Hayes.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I read a nice article in Sportbike Rider Magazine about the old GP days with Schwantz, Rainey, etc... It amazes me how these guys killed themselves on the 2 strokes every weekend, and now we have racers who are more worried about the paint scheme on their helmets. If your paid to race you better do something!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I read a nice article in Sportbike Rider Magazine about the old GP days with Schwantz, Rainey, etc... It amazes me how these guys killed themselves on the 2 strokes every weekend, and now we have racers who are more worried about the paint scheme on their helmets. If your paid to race you better do something!
WTF are you talking about?

Do you have any idea what the level of competition is at the Pro level? Obviously not... :wink:

You guys think you're all cool jumping on the 'bash the Yamaha guys' bandwagon but you have NO CLUE what you're talking about.

Buncha damn "Armchair, Monday morning Roadracers". :headshake

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Do you have any Idea how hard it is to sit, drink a beer, and watch the races? Common you have no idea how hard it is to hold a beer, and the remote! Then I have to put the beer down and munch on popcorn. I mean it's really intense!
I do think Ben Spies done a great job. Kudos to Ben!
Fat boys# 333
My nutz scratch series # 222
Special thanks to; My Mom, Dad, Wife, Kids, Walmart, McDonalds, Coors Light, Big Screens, Lazy Boy

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Do you have any Idea how hard it is to sit, drink a beer, and watch the races? Common you have no idea how hard it is to hold a beer, and the remote! Then I have to put the beer down and munch on popcorn. I mean it's really intense!
Special thanks to; My Mom, Dad, Wife, Kids, Walmart, McDonalds, Coors Light, Big Screens, Lazy Boy
:lol:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WTF are you talking about?

Do you have any idea what the level of competition is at the Pro level? Obviously not... :wink:

You guys think you're all cool jumping on the 'bash the Yamaha guys' bandwagon but you have NO CLUE what you're talking about.

Buncha damn "Armchair, Monday morning Roadracers". :headshake
Ease up racer.!!! I imagine you have been on the grid at Daytona with your quick remarks right ?
My post was aimed at Josh Hayes with his preseason shit talking about being on the factory Yamaha squad and hoping Mladin would show for the 2009 race season so he could get a piece of MAT..

Im a former AMA Pro licensed Roadracer and a multi class WSIR champion. Im not an ARMCHAIR Roadracer ...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Sorry it sounded like my Mom giving me a lecture on how hard it is to keep a house clean, raise kids, sweep the floors...etc... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Ease up racer.!!! I imagine you have been on the grid at Daytona with your quick remarks right ?
My post was aimed at Josh Hayes with his preseason shit talking about being on the factory Yamaha squad and hoping Mladin would show for the 2009 race season so he could get a piece of MAT..

Im a former AMA Pro licensed Roadracer and a multi class WSIR champion. Im not an ARMCHAIR Roadracer ...
:eyecrazy:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Hodgson was actlually pretty close, may not be a toatl run away for Mladin this year.

BTW, is this race even on TV this weekend? And what time and day?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
^ Actually no it's not. The Superbike race will be run on Saturday afternoon. The Daytona 200 is the 600cc race which will be on Speed channel on Friday at 830p. The Superbike race won't be shown until the 21st (I think) due to that new bullshit TV show that AMA and Speed are trying to do. It will show the race, but it will be cut down and edited. What horseshit!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Hodgson was actlually pretty close, may not be a toatl run away for Mladin this year.
I think if you read between the lines in Mladin's attitude, his pre-race and post-race interviews, plus the fact that he qualified almost .9 sec faster than Hayden, you might draw the conclusion that he just really didn't put in a lot of effort. Just enough to win. They said his back was hurting but I don't really think that was a factor. He just didn't give a sh*t.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
^ Actually no it's not. The Superbike race will be run on Saturday afternoon. The Daytona 200 is the 600cc race which will be on Speed channel on Friday at 830p. The Superbike race won't be shown until the 21st (I think) due to that new bullshit TV show that AMA and Speed are trying to do. It will show the race, but it will be cut down and edited. What horseshit!
Well thats no good, speed sucks sometimes !!! :bs:

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts

BTW, is this race even on TV this weekend? And what time and day?
I looked and didnt see, its fucking horse shit!!!!

·
2,461 Posts
why in the hell is speed not airing the fucking superbike & supersport races the day they happen? they used to. wtf do they think we live in cave's and wont hear the results elsewhere. fuck ama/dmg & speed ch.

·
Registered
571 Posts

I don't give a shit if you're Valentino Rossi... your comments make you look like an idiot. :heyyou:

I don't need to be on the grid at Daytona to have an opinion here.

Josh made comments about finally getting his shot at Mladin and you've turned that into "Pre-season Shit-Talking". That's not shit-talking, that's called being really, really excited about racing in the premier class against the best... nothing more, nothing less.

Do you know Josh? The guy is anything but a shit talker... they don't make nicer racers. Period.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Fat boys# 333
My nutz scratch series # 222
:spit::crackup::spit::crackup::spit:

:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

·
2,461 Posts
I don't give a shit if you're Valentino Rossi... your comments make you look like an idiot. :heyyou:

I don't need to be on the grid at Daytona to have an opinion here.

Josh made comments about finally getting his shot at Mladin and you've turned that into "Pre-season Shit-Talking". That's not shit-talking, that's called being really, really excited about racing in the premier class against the best... nothing more, nothing less.

Do you know Josh? The guy is anything but a shit talker... they don't make nicer racers. Period.
well this isnt my argument but in my world its called shit talking, josh acts like all he needed was a good ride and he was going to hunt down mladin:lol: ya right!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts