Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I am gettin pissed. Am I the only skinny tall person that rides sportbikes? I was looking at buying a 2 piece suit but can't find any that will fit me. I am 6'2 and 165lbs. I have a 32 inch waist and 33 inseam for riding pants. the only thing I can find that is long enough I can fit 2 of me in. My current one piece suit is at least 3 sizes to big but its the only thing that would fit with length, have to have it taken apart and custom made. Just curious does anyone else have the same problem? Ok my rants over thanks.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
JJ a ninny tall person too!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Took me ages to find one to fit and I am only 5'11 and 165lbs, tried on loads and went for a Wolf Kangeroo leather one piece. The one piece suits always seemed to fit easier than the two piece for me.

If I were you I would just get a made to measure suit. Some brands will do it for of the peg prices plus about 10%.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
6'1"... 175 lbs... give or take 5lbs. Inseam is 34in.

I can work pretty well with the MotoGP 1-piece Kangaroo suit (size 44 on the tag). It is ever so slightly loose on the waist, but everything else works well.

I always have a hard time finding coats that are tall enough for my torso that don't have an extra 2-6 inches buit into the waist line. Having coats bunch up during a crash because they are too loose around the waste sucks.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I went to Italy and France last week and they had like %40-60 off the prices off some 2 piece suits like alpinestars, bering, arlen ness, clover etc. and did not have my skinny size in any of them. It sucked cause i was excited before the trip to buy a suit and came home empty handed :( well actually bought a helmet for consolation.

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will get my one piece custom redone from Syed in Orlando. But I want a 2 piece for the nights I feel like going out and when I go back to college ,and not getting stared at like I have a dick growing outta my forhead. Although that could make a chick happy.:idea:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I have a alpine stars. i think all the companys got together to decide what crowd they get.
Tecknic= fatasses
alpine stars = anorexic fuggers

im 6ft3 at 165 alpine star

blue suit is alpine grey is tecknic same size

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
+1 A* for skinny people, my pants were too tight for me but getting as I'm losing weight and I wasn't big to begin with. Joe Rocket also seems to fit large, Sidi is tight but not as tight as A*

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Slims10R said:
Man I am gettin pissed. Am I the only skinny tall person that rides sportbikes? I was looking at buying a 2 piece suit but can't find any that will fit me. I am 6'2 and 165lbs. I have a 32 inch waist and 33 inseam for riding pants. the only thing I can find that is long enough I can fit 2 of me in. My current one piece suit is at least 3 sizes to big but its the only thing that would fit with length, have to have it taken apart and custom made. Just curious does anyone else have the same problem? Ok my rants over thanks.
The greatest MotoGP rider of all times has your same dimensions. That's right Valentino Rossi! So what's your problem?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Do any of you have a manufacturer near you?

Arlen Ness is based not that far from me (in OZ), I went there and they will measure you up and make the suit there and then.

·
Registered
23 Posts
to all fellow skinny guys, try finding a Kushitani....great suit, very comfy and sized to fit us skinny fuggers, 5'11"...165 here.:thefinger

·
Registered
23 Posts
oh, and the couple I got to try with a local track club, actually one was too long for me but good fitting in waist, chest and buttocks....lol

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
check out a motogp suit. im 6'2" ~215 not real skinny, not real fat... just not in real good shape. my suit is a 46.

the only place mine bothers me is in the crotch, it rides a bit... crushes the goods. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I am 5ft. 8in. and 128 lbs on a heavy day.I bought an Alpinestars Venom one piece suit size 36. Only two in the whole country. Went to every shop around and never found one that fit. Ordered mine from Joe @ MOTOSTRANO.

·
Registered
530 Posts
rocketracermike said:
you guys are lucky. when i got my speedmaster. it was going to cost me extra. They said it was going to take two cows instead of one for my leathers.:eyecrazy:
:lol: :lol: Sorry but that was funny......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts