Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will pay shipping charges if anybody can get me some of these bottles must be 100% damage free... I use these as samples for powder coating and i dont drink so i cant do it myself or i would..

Herb

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
have you guys heard the real men of genius ad for these? haha.

Ill tell you what, if i was close to you then i would drink every last one you bought me! then later that night i would be doing the "god i swear ill never drink again" haha, youve all been there

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Ill tell you what, if i was close to you then i would drink every last one you bought me! then later that night i would be doing the "god i swear ill never drink again" haha, youve all been there
been going there more than i should here lately :rolleyes:

:bump: for you dude. i'm a can guy myself wish i could help

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
leave em full or let someone else drink them. Probably a lot easier than getting someone to send you empties
Cant leave them full need them empty so i can blast and coat.. Dont know anybody that drinks BUD/Miller.. its always heniken, but i will check and see what i can find at the liqour store.. I dont know any bartenders either:sad:

miller lite is the only ones that make these?
Theres a few more than that but you see miller the most

have you guys heard the real men of genius ad for these? haha.

Thanks for the offer:lol:

been going there more than i should here lately :rolleyes:

:bump: for you dude. i'm a can guy myself wish i could help
Thanks for the bump... I dont blame ya the bottles cost more....

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
Cant leave them full need them empty so i can blast and coat.. Dont know anybody that drinks BUD/Miller.. its always heniken, but i will check and see what i can find at the liqour store.. I dont know any bartenders either:sad:

Theres a few more than that but you see miller the most

Thanks for the offer:lol:

Thanks for the bump... I dont blame ya the bottles cost more....

THey dont have to be beers right ?
Go get some Monsters :)

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THey dont have to be beers right ?
Go get some Monsters :)
No just an aluminum bottle will work... Monsters come in aluminum bottles? I dont drink those either but it may work depedning on the price there prob. more than the beer :lol:

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
Go to Auto Parts store, plenty of alloy bottles. I used to sand em down and polish them out for over flow for the rad on my race bikes back during the polished frame craze.

All kinds of chemicals sold in the Auto Parts stores in alloy bottles.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i dont normally buy the aluminum bottles, but ill keep it in mind these next few days... ill get back to you in a few days to let you know how many i got... i get the bud lights!!!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
How much would I have to drink to get my frame and wheels coated? :lol:

I was waiting for this

300 bottles and u can have this Suzuki frame..:lol:... J/K

Attachments

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Wow that frame is HAWT!
Nicely done. Sparkle sparkle!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
If only you'd posted this last weekend, there's gotta be a pile of em sittin in the weeds near my Gpa's farm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts