Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well I'm working on a dual injector set up for the 1st and second gens and I'm looking for someone who can give me some insight on injector wiring like the resistance and power going to them and such.... so if anyone know anything give me a shout, I'm going to ask my electrical instructor some questions tomorrow but wondering if anyone on here had any electrical background.

shoot me a PM!!!

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Bloo maybe but seems like huge project and don't see it being worth the output you would gain.

Tread

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not that big of a project really and its not that expensive to do this as well. all the manufactures seem to think its a great idea. having your fuel misting farther away from the combustion chamber will result in a much better atomization instead of trying to rush everything in. at 10,000 rpm the intake valve opens and closes around 130 times a second. I see it being highly efficient. As for power gains.... who's to know what it will result in but I don't mind doing R&D work for some more ponies at anytime.

one of my teachers is an electronic engineer and theres a few other real smart guys so I'm gonna pick their brains tomorrow. I think I will have access to the dyno as well to do runs back to back with them on and off tuned so we will know once its done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts