Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Alpinestars Supertech R motorcycle boots come in vented and non-vented versions. Extremely lightweight yet tough and comfortable – these boots have an inner bio-mechanical foot brace that is separate from the outer shell. The two-piece design offers excellent abrasion resistance and impact absorption courtesy of the outer shell while the inner bio-mechanical brace prevents hyperextension of the ankle joint yet allows the user a comfortable, plush foot environment that doesn’t restrict movement on the bike.

This is Alpinestars premier racing boot – the same ones you see Alpinestars athletes wearing in AMA, WSBK and MotoGP. Available in sizes 6 - 12.5 US, the non-vented boots come in black, black/red and black/blue. The vented boots come in white/black, white/red or white/black GP Track (white with images of famous tracks in grey).

Call TJ at 866-931-6644 ext 817 for the fastest delivery. You can also email us; FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with SUPERTECH in the subject line along with your shoe size, the color you like and contact info and we’ll get back to you right away.

Black non-vented

Black/red boots

Black/blue boots

The bio-mechanical insert.

Dual-pivot design makes for easy walking, yet works to prevent over-extension of the ankle in all directions.

White GP Tracks Vented boots

Imprinted on the outer boot are racetracks from around the world.

White vented Supertech R boots.

Black/silver vented Supertech R boots.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The more expensive boots will be more comfortable, provide greater protection, and offer more feel to the rider.
But do you not think that if you buy boots they should be comfortable protect anyway, you have already spent loads on the bike safety and comfort should come with it. :dontknow:

·
Vendor
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam,

I think that is my point. When you spend a bit more on the product you will have higher levels of protection and comfort. If you buy the least expensive boots out there most likely you are going to sacrifice the comfort and protection.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Adam,

I think that is my point. When you spend a bit more on the product you will have higher levels of protection and comfort. If you buy the least expensive boots out there most likely you are going to sacrifice the comfort and protection.
I mean if you buy an expensive bike should there not be like a discounted price for the safety clothing and equipment that comes with it, i know this will never happen coz this is what makes them money but as a bike rider yourself what do you think?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I wear a 47.5 in Nike's. Not sure if I should go up or down in the A*'s, this will be my first pair. Interested in the white/black or white/gp tracks. Shipped to 02472

Thanks

·
Registered
262 Posts
also interested, what kind of return policy do you offer? could you shoot me a price and a description of what i should do if the boots arrive and do not fit? unfortunately i can not try these things on anywhere in my area. shipped to 02117

1 - 14 of 14 Posts