Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Worn one time for about ten minutes. It is too big for me. Size 54 Europe size, 44 American. Jacket can be worn alone. Like I said worn one time. I put it on, rode to the gas station. Went back home and took it off.
[/URL][/IMG]
$550 plus shipping

SOLD

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic is showing in the post on my computer and my iPhone. Don't understand why you can't see it. Message me your email or phone number and I will send pic. Nothing I don't like about the suit except it is just too big for me. It looks great.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Just throwing this out there, if anyone just wants the pants to add to their existing jacket, maybe OP would sell them separately.

I only need the jack since I've got a suit :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm 5'8' 170lbs with most of the weight in my gut. this suit is made for someone 5'10 to 6' at around 200 to 220. I have to buy suits to big because of my gut. This was on closeout so I took a chance. Since it was on closeout I can't return it. It's really a great suit. like I said I wore it one time for about 10 minutes. Rode to gas station then right back home. Did not even break a sweat. I'll ship it free to the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Whqt color? Pics dont work anymore from photobucket..only you can see them cause it's ypur account. You have to pay to link them now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can send you pic via email if you like. The suit is black with white. Worn one time for about 15 minutes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts