Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you got this leather jacket, can you give some feedback on it please.
Is it well ventilated for summer use? Is it a summer only with non closeable openings or what? Enough pockets/storage? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I have an older leather Joe Rocket Kawasaki green/black/white "ZX" jacket that is too big now that I lost 30lbs from the date I bought it. Is extremely well ventilated but that also means it isn't good for early spring, fall, or winter riding. A "summer ONLY" jacket is what it is. And NOT what I am looking for in next expensive leather jacket.
I usually rock my Tourmaster Cortech 3/4 year round but love the safety of full leather.

I like the look, the longer back panel, collar, armor etc of this SCREAM leather but wanna know if it is a multi season jacket or strictly limited to one season. And if so, what season.
Thanks guys. A lot of money to blow on a jacket that I wanna be sure I can wear most of the year, you know.
Here's a link to it if anyone wants to see it.
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/49/-/164/719/-/33866/Alpinestars-Monster-Scream-Leather-Motorcycle-Jacket

·
Registered
70 Posts
Look at the site sponsors. Sport bike track gear in the site sponsor area has the scream jacket for $374.95. I bought the chase waterproof jacket from Mike at riders discount. It's strictly at late fall/winter jacket. I have been wanting to pickup a scream jacket to go with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts