Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a blue/white pair of Alpinestar sp2 gloves i picked up at a local shop on sale, size LARGE, and was on the bike of course, so i just threw the packaging away and hopped on my bike and rode home, 5 miles down the road. While riding with them, i realised they were to small for my hands and were making it really hard for me to shift and use my brake lever. The shop wont return/exchange cause they claim sale items have no returns. So id like to sell them or trade for another pair in X Large... They are blue/white with carbon fiber gaurds, so id like another blue/white pair as well...They retail for $100+ I'd like $80 shipped, (or again trade) and that would be including paypal fees. Let me know if you have any for trade, or any questions. thanks

ALSO POSSIBLE TRADE for adjustable lowering links, prefer the turn key ones like soupys performance sells

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
How is it always me? To me, if your going to sell something have everything planned and ready, thus meaning pictures,prices and for sale section/add here....Do your thing and good luck......

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How is it always me? To me, if your going to sell something have everything planned and ready, thus meaning pictures,prices and for sale section/add here....Do your thing and good luck......
i shall, ill have pics up tomorrow. It was a spur of the moment type of ad. I was debating on putting it up and just decided to while i was on the computer..no worries, i wasnt online harrassing you or anything mate :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
How used are they? Would you be interested in a trade for some Teknic Violators? I wear size L in Alpinestars, but M in Teknic. I bought the Violators in L since they didn't have M, and I thought it couldn't be too bad... I was wrong. Way too much palm room and finger length. I tried to just tolerate it for some time but eventually gave up. They're just collecting dust in their storage bag.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are used enough to put on and ride about 5 miles to my garage and take em off. That are brand new. I get off work around 9 30 and I'll post pics

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry bout the pics, they are 3.2mp camera phone pics, with a flash so the black leather looks a lil grey...but it gives you an idea. BUMP

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
How used are they? Would you be interested in a trade for some Teknic Violators? I wear size L in Alpinestars, but M in Teknic. I bought the Violators in L since they didn't have M, and I thought it couldn't be too bad... I was wrong. Way too much palm room and finger length. I tried to just tolerate it for some time but eventually gave up. They're just collecting dust in their storage bag.
Here's a few pics.. I like these gloves alot, but too big...

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haa that true man. ill try and see if these break in somehow and let you kinow if all else fails

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
haa that true man. ill try and see if these break in somehow and let you kinow if all else fails
No worries! Good luck... fact is, I think my Violators offer similar if not better protection that the SP-2's... (and not to mention, match my blu/wht Violator jacket). My only gripe is that they're a little loose for me. Nothing I can't work around. It was just an attempt at trying to arrive at a mutually beneficial arrangement.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i understand, honestly yours just look pretty used. and i dig the carbon fiber on the gloves i got cuz i have just about every carbon fiber part you can get on my bike.. lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
geesh drama thread... fight to the death.. lol Bumpy somebody buy them :p
I would but there too small for me :(
Good luck with the sale

1 - 20 of 22 Posts