Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 54 and should have bought a 56 so its one size small for me. Brand new with tags and ready to ship. $175 for a ZX10R member

Info about the jacket:
Alpinestars Stunt 2 Leather Jacket

* 1.2 - 1.4mm full grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance
* Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
* Removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors
* Ergonomically placed stretch panels for optimal comfort and fit
* Pre-curved sleeves for riding position comfort
* Perforated leather panels for ventilation
* Rear reflective piping and microinjected logos for nighttime visibility
* Removable thermal vest
* Adjustable waist
* Connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestar leather pants
* Back protector compartment with a foam back pad

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
what is the size USA?......if it fits..I will take it!.....

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
dibs pending reply!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
It is a US 44, I need a 46 as I'm 6'1" 185, just a little too snug!

I am the same measuremnets as you and I have a a* jacket thats a 46, and it fits in the shoulders and neck area, but the midsection is too big, even with the side adjustable tabs on the second snap. And I am not what you would conscider athletic build, so if you get a 46 be prepared for the bigger midsection, unless the have changed the way they fit their jackets withing the last couple of years.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its about right but I can't fit my back protector in there comfortably. I tried a 46 on with my back protector and its the cats meow!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
:eek:ccasion1:thumbsup::mrgreen:........payment sent!!
Many thanks bro!!....missed out on a Astar White leather a few days ago!!........you just made my weekend!!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
hey russ, quit buying sh!t. you gotta give me a chance to catch up! im still trying to get rid of a textile jacket, so i can get me a new leather jacket!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
I am the same measuremnets as you and I have a a* jacket thats a 46, and it fits in the shoulders and neck area, but the midsection is too big, even with the side adjustable tabs on the second snap. And I am not what you would conscider athletic build, so if you get a 46 be prepared for the bigger midsection, unless the have changed the way they fit their jackets withing the last couple of years.
yeah, im 5'9 185-190 and wear a euro 56 a-stars suit. good luck on buying anything to get your shoulders/back into without having excess in the waist area. i have like a 32' waist, so you can imagine that...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hey russ, quit buying sh!t. you gotta give me a chance to catch up! im still trying to get rid of a textile jacket, so i can get me a new leather jacket!
haha...it's a sickness!......and it was funny too,..as soon as he posted it for sale,.my freakin laptop locked up and I was cussing at it trying to get back online to call dibs and send payment quick!......I had a feeling it wouldnt have lasted long at all,.I missed out on another jacket a few days ago!!.but I got this one!!!!!.sweet deal!.brand new!.Astars!!.......:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts