Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the coast and the scare of my life. My Dad was rushed to the Hospital monday after his heart decided it was done working , thankfully my Mom had just been laid off and was home. I do'nt believe he would've made it if she had'nt been home . He was fitted with a pace maker and is on the mend should be released friday barring any complications.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
No doubt Trey but glad to hear he's recovering. :thumbsup:

BD
:+1:

Godspeed. I nearly lost mine a couple of years ago almost the same way so I know the feeling. Mine still does the things his doctor told him not to. :headshake Hope your father heals quickly, and my best wishes to you and him.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Speedy recovery to him. Modern medical science is great, he should be good as new with a few restrictions. Good luck to you and yours.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I've always been a believer that things happen for a reason and this is further proof.

Glad to hear he's recovering. My dad never got sick in his life and then in a span of a couple of weeks went down quickly to all of our surprise. Take advantage of this second chance and make sure you do and say everything you've ever wanted with your dad...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
No doubt Trey but glad to hear he's recovering. :thumbsup:

BD
Me too Trey, hang in there as you know when we get our age family members go south it's a fact of life but glad your dad pulled through. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
My prayers are with you. I know exactly how you feel. I lost my Dad 2 years ago, and my Mother died in my arms at home last month....I'm still in shock. Never fail to tell those you love that you love them....life is so damn unpredictable. You have more time with your Dad now....cherish it.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Trey!.glad your pops is on the mend and will keep you guys in my prayers!......Thank God your Mom was home huh?...........keep us updated and let us know how he is doin!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Keep us posted Trey and best wishes on a speedy recovery. My Dad had a quintuple bypass 8 years ago and was given less than a 50% cahnce of survival as he was wheeled into surgery. VERY tough thinking it may be that last time I may be saying goodbye. He recovered well, and works upwards of 60 hours a weeks doing REAL work. Your Dad will bounce back well I am sure.:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Me too Trey, hang in there as you know when we get our age family members go south it's a fact of life but glad your dad pulled through. :eek:ccasion1
Glad your pops pulled through it Trey!Just like BLUEDEVIL said when we get our age we seem to take our time with our family members forgranted or atleast i do.Prayers sent bro!!!!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
My prayers are with you. I know exactly how you feel. ...
Never fail to tell those you love that you love them....life is so damn unpredictable. You have more time with your Dad now....cherish it.

I lost my Dad two days after Thanksgiving several years back. We'd been in the process of mending fences between us. To this day I wish I had more time with him.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Im SO glad for your Mom being layed off that day! Sounds etarded but the lord works in mysterious ways... she was needed more at home and you know she would have traded the best job in the world to be there when she was. My prayers are with your family in this tough time... hang in there.

Allen

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
My prayers are with you. Never fail to tell those you love that you love them....life is so damn unpredictable. You have more time with your Dad now....cherish it.

....I lost my Dad, a year ago in October, I only wish I had more time with him...there would be some much more I would tell him.

Cherish every minute, Trey.... best wishes and a speedy recovery!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts