Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this didn't happen...

A few of my friends were not on an unamed Interstate last night.

They were not wheeling while another friend video'd them from his car.

A cop did not turn on his lights and run up on them.

They did not run and hit 180+ (at least not my boy on a 600)

The 600 did not get off at the first exit with the cop right on his ass as the 1000's dissapeared into the distance.

BUT, my boy DID panic when the cop flew up and dropped the camera in his car!

So the video is not what it should be.

Sorry guys...

·
Registered
168 Posts
crispin said:

BUT, my boy DID panic when the cop flew up and dropped the camera in his car!

So your 'boy' (not your 'son', we're talking ebonics here, right?), dropped the camera in the cop's car???

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Is this a 'black' thing?? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
hmmm....somethin fishy about this herrrrre

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
so if I got it right the camera was handed over to the cops instead of becoming an underground online clip of some bikes taunting the coppers?

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
No I think he meant that the person video taping dropped the camera in his own car. However, since this "Didnt happen" then the tape should be alright!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes the camera was dropped in the car of the person who wasnt filming the scene.

video doesnt show some nice wheelies then the camera dropping into the car with someone yelling "run run run!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
168 Posts
vettewreck said:
so where did the camera "not" drop? It "wasnt" dropped in the cops car? Im so confused with all this "did" and "did nots"!!
Don't you have some duct-tape to put on your bike somewhere?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Fuknrekd----youre the kinda guy that I throw outta bars for being the classic asshole. I guess every forum has at least one. Ta-da speak up, son. I'll just take you in stride.

·
Registered
168 Posts
vettewreck said:
Fuknrekd----youre the kinda guy that I throw outta bars for being the classic asshole. I guess every forum has at least one. Ta-da speak up, son. I'll just take you in stride.
I take it you get picked on a lot, even as a bouncer. When you're in the profession of having to deal with the public, I would think you'd learn how NOT to make a fool of yourself.

How'd you end up as a bouncer anyway? Too big and dumb to get a real job?

:spit:

·
Registered
803 Posts
FukNRekd said:
So your 'boy' (not your 'son', we're talking ebonics here, right?), dropped the camera in the cop's car???

Guys, it's not hard to follow. There's no video of the felony flight because the cameraman dropped the camera when he saw the cop. Use your fucking heads.
:rant:

·
Registered
174 Posts
BURN THE TROLL! OR BAN. But It seems to me that the cop droped the camera in the boys car?(Seems totaly fuggin crazy) So I think he got the film back by the way crispin is talking. I've been working on my damn bike all day so I'm still wondering what the torque on the lens of the camer was.

·
Registered
675 Posts
trolls are entertaining.....please don't feed them though. Bummer on the vid...post up when it is not available. I am getting good at all this double talk. lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
FukNRekd said:

Na it ain't a black thing. I get made fun of at my corperate job everyday for calling my friends "my boys" and "my homies" but whatcha going to do.

Anyway, I really DON'T want to see this video :wink:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts