Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here is another one of mine with me and the wife on it. Rolling into the hooters bike night. Looks like I'm sitting about 2"s off the ground.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
cook, your shit has more WB than some of my friends cars lol. I love it.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
What kinda 60ft time you looking for ? Did you change the shock ? Looks ready to run for sure, well done.....

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
thanks man.

i have a busa shock for now but going to something better. my goal is a 1.29, my best so far is a 1.32 but usually upper 1.30's

keep in mind i am on a stock setup clutch and i ride the bike to work everyday

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
what shock are you going to? I was thinking bout getting a better shock for drag. Im sittin about 6 over right now, but probably will go longer in the future (8-12 adjustable arm is what Im looking for/want to do). What do you think I should get?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Cookmaster do u have any problems with the chain slapping...? Ima looking to go longer also but I had alot of issues with chain slapping

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I run my.chain a little tight but.yeah its gonna hit the arm sometimes.

I.don't think its too big of a deal. But I have thought about putting something on the arm

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Got the 11' stretched and lowered

Finally got the bolt ons mods done.
1) GUHL Ecu reflashed (revs raised 500 rpms, full power in all gears, traction control "off" on the fly and stays off even if the bike turned off, Servo Eliminator FI off)
2) Brock's Alienhead slipon exhaust
3) Exoticycle swingarm extensions pushed out 7 1/2"
4) EK525ZZZ gold chain
5) lowered 2" front and rear with Brock's radial strap mount/strap
6) geared 15/42
7) Yana Shiki DB dark smoke screen

Attachments

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Nice addition. Are those BSTs youre running?

281 - 300 of 311 Posts