Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a curious ? for you guys. I have been rideing for 6 years now. I have never gotten a bike inspected. been pulled over several times never a cop said anything. Do they even care about motorcycle inspections. do you gusy get your bikes inspected?

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I'm sure some PA/NJ cops who have nothing better to do care about m/c inspections stickers, unlike myself who does not even care about stopping a bike let alone check its inspection sticker.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
yeah.but thats only cuz you are a cool guy Brian!!...
I know the law here in Nc is pretty anal about all that stuff......the State boys are even worse on tag location!!.......they will probably hassle me even worse next spring when I have the NX bottle hangin off the side of my 10!!........but hey.who cares?.I am all legal beagle!!.........and never run......well almost never!!.lol

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
haha.Bangor Pa huh......I used to play football for the Nazareth Eagles!!....GRADUATED IN 88!!......gonna come up for a visit in the spring too........I will have to give you guys a shout and we'll ride!!........

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
mines not due til2010 but some oif the boys dont get inspected been stopped for speeding no tickets just slow it down........

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
well ill say this, ive got away w driving on a permit for sometime too. cant say ive been wo insp but watch out cuz ny is impounding the shit outta bikes. its only a matter of time before that trend moves south to jersey/pa.

·
Registered
55 Posts
some of my buddies got pulled over this year and the cop looked for the inspection sticker

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Honestly, I don't even know what NJ inspection sticker for a motorcycle looks like :dontknow:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont ever get it done cause i dont want no one touching my bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts