Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
See if you can find a better way to trim the lower fairings. Nice pipe though. Whatt finish did you go with?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll snap a vid so folks can check it out. I got the black ceramic. There's no fairing mod required on the 08 that I know of...are you thinking of the 07?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I'll snap a vid so folks can check it out. I got the black ceramic. There's no fairing mod required on the 08 that I know of...are you thinking of the 07?

Ahhhhhhh, wasn't sure what gen you had, all 3 come in blue LOL. Yes I was refering to the 07. You still never said what finish you chose. Cerammic coated black or polished?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhhhhhh, wasn't sure what gen you had, all 3 come in blue LOL. Yes I was refering to the 07. You still never said what finish you chose. Cerammic coated black or polished?
I love the blue:thumbsup:

It's the black pipe.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Damn! Nice. Did you order direct from brocks? Let us know how long it takes to come in too. Might have to go this route if the beets unavailable

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn! Nice. Did you order direct from brocks? Let us know how long it takes to come in too. Might have to go this route if the beets unavailable
Ordered direct. The beet is a sweet system but I'm too cheap to part with that much cash. I think the AH goes well with the lines of the 08 and it's pretty light as well.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
sweet! cant wait for the pics you will post....you will post right? lol

BTW, i also commented to your post about the luggage bags

·
T Double D
870 Posts
i almost bought it myself and i prolly should have its more atuned to the kind of riding that i do

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Yo wont regret the Brocks...
I have iot on my 06 I actually had the Dual undertail also...
Dont forget fill out the map support for your free map..

·
Registered
213 Posts
:hello:............best darn pipe out derr I herr:badteeth:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts