Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a good alarm for my new gen 4 zx10 but
havent seen anything yet.. i have used the Scorpio units in the past with great results but they don't have any listed yet for the new bike yet? :dontknow:
any suggestions? I do not want to have to cut into the stodck wiring system and the Scorpio unit has a bike specefic wiring adapter.

Thanks <Speedy><

·
Registered
142 Posts
I called Scorpio, and they said that they will not be releasing a wire harness kit for our bikes. I too plan on purchasing this unit. Its a five wire connection. 2 going to power and ground on the battery, 2 going to your turn signals, and 1 to your tail light. Let me know what you plan on doing. Im almost ready to pull the trigger myself.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I called Scorpio, and they said that they will not be releasing a wire harness kit for our bikes. I too plan on purchasing this unit. Its a five wire connection. 2 going to power and ground on the battery, 2 going to your turn signals, and 1 to your tail light. Let me know what you plan on doing. Im almost ready to pull the trigger myself.
:+1: BUT I wouldn't trust the T-tap connectors, for a reliable connection the wires would need to be "ring-barked" and soldered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts