Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im going to be in Alabama for the next year or so and wanted to know if anyone else is on here and wants to get together and ride. Im in Auburn area.

Ken

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey man, are you already in Auburn? I live about 30 minutes from there in LaGrange, GA. We used to ride with some boys from auburn but all they liked to do was sit around and bs. We need to get together and start riding. We have a pretty big group up here just depends on the day and if everyone can make it. Usually have at least 6-7 and have had as many as 35 just depends on whats goin on with everyone.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds great, I just moved out here and dont have anyone to ride with, and dont really know where to go. Gets boring riding around by yourself sometimes. Im def down to ride on the weekends and during the week will be hit or miss depending what time I get out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Talladega Alabama here...couple hours away but if you get up this way it would be a real good excuse to go ride hwy 281

·
Registered
200 Posts
Lagrange , Pine Mountain area. About 30 Mins. away , Just give a shout

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah we all need to head out one weekend, as far talladega, one of my route days is up in anniston which is really close to you I believe. And for pine moutain, I used to ride up there all the time on 190, the bike I have now doesnt like the curves too much but I still love to push it as far as I can. I was up there a few weeks ago though.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah guys we definately should get together. Sat I have a furniture delivery to wait on but after that Im game to ride. Sun dont have anything planned either.

If any of you guys do track days I was thinking of trying to hit barber or talledega or both when I have some time off around mid september. I would only be in the novice group but it would be fun to go with other ppl instead of by myself.

Ken

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sorry.. this weekend is booked, But I would like to hook up for a track in the future. I am still trying to get together all the gear needed. I would be a novice as well.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats cool I still dont have my own leathers yet, if I dont buy some I might rent a pair cause I have everything else already. If I remember right its talledega on 21? and barber on the 28th of september. Im shooting for at least one of these weekends maybe both if Im lucky.

Let me know we can link up

Ken

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone looking to ride this weekend?

Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts