Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any input whether these helmets are very good or not? I am looking to get a new helmet to replace my icon mechanica. i might get the mechanica again but i am keeping options open. Anyone seen this helmet around?? Akuma A2 Full Face Helmet - Doragon

thanks for the input
Jaime

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Never heard of them nor seen what one looks like. Maybe a link and some pics would help

·
Registered
634 Posts
I haven't seen one or heard anything about them TBH it does nothing for me. I'm poor and bought an Icon Speedfreak. Fits well and looks pretty good to me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
sorry, i dont like the design!

what about shoei rf1000? on the same site you can find rf1000 on less price than akuma...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just picked up an Akuma Phantom carbon fiber helmet two weeks ago. I ordered it on the basis of the webbikeworld review and I have to say it's right on the money. Three pounds total weight- about 14 ounces lighter than my Arai RX7-RR's, my Shark RSR-2's, and even lighter than my HJC AC-12 carbon. The fit is round oval like the above mentioned helmets and the quality is excellent. My large sized head is at the lower end of the 23" to 23.62" large fitment and it is real snug.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I forgot to mention that the Akuma Phantom carbon helmet comes with a SOL Transitions photochromic visor that goes from clear to dark smoke when exposed to sunlight. No need for two visors anymore.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, i dont like the design!

what about shoei rf1000? on the same site you can find rf1000 on less price than akuma...
I already have the rf1000. haha i just want another helmet so i have two. i let any passengers i have use the shoei.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts