Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an Akro can and link for my gen 5. The model is 1811-3065, the Ti can with CF end cap. For the life of me, I can't find what DB killer will fit this. The Akro site is a POS and no help, at least here in Canada. There is one that exists, as there is an access hole and rubber bung at the end of the can, as is usual. Anybody help?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,042 Posts
Not sure why the Canada site is different than all the others, but there's only one sound damper for that. it's listed straight off the page for that model. The part numbers are different here in the US though, so it's not a direct comparison.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, Canadian part numbers are different, but yes, that is the correct one for my can. I did source it here in Canada no problem. U.S. sites, for some reason, wouldn't ship that particular part to Canada. No idea why.

·
Registered
106 Posts
No limit motorsports lists many types for sale. ( JASON BRITTON ASSOCIATED CA. )

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, perhaps I'll try them in the future. I did get the part here, right from a Kawi dealer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Got the bike back together. Can, link, pair valve delete and ECU. I've only had a chance to fire it up on the stand, but it sounds great, no codes. Thanks 2WDW! I'm surprised that it isn't completely obnoxiously loud. Haven't even tried the DB killer yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts