Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this setup work? Or do I just need to call Akrapovic and Sato and have them send me the specs for each. Or even a Yosh or an Arata mid with a Sato GP can.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I think the yosh will be the only odd man out....the arata,sato,and akro systems all have 60mm inlets on their canisters so the midpipes-cans should be interchangable is desired.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it will work. i have the same setup on my 05. Sato carbon gp can with akra mid pipe
do you have any pics? what would it cost me for a setup like that? I like the racefit but I'm not sure if I want to speed that much right now.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the yosh will be the only odd man out....the arata,sato,and akro systems all have 60mm inlets on their canisters so the midpipes-cans should be interchangable is desired.
are there any other 60mm mid pipe and gp style can slip on combos? I hate big fat mufflers and I like loud.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you guys know what size the hindle mid pipe is?

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,128 Posts
ill take a pic today. sato doesnt make the carbon gp cam anymore though. so if you can find one grab it. but expect to pay around $250-$400 for it.
do you have any pics? what would it cost me for a setup like that? I like the racefit but I'm not sure if I want to speed that much right now.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill take a pic today. sato doesnt make the carbon gp cam anymore though. so if you can find one grab it. but expect to pay around $250-$400 for it.
im ok with the stainless can. I called the local performance shop and they told me that akrapovic would make me a mid pipe but it'll take about a month to get and it'll be 300 bucks. does that sound right? he said something about the exhaust being discontinued for the gen 1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts