Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, please take this off my hands. $110 shipped will allow me to break even. I have a gen 3 and this doesn't fit my headers, and I wasn't too thrilled about installing a gen 1 mid pipe on my bike anyway.
Link pipe is in excellent condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dibs, but I need to seea pic first. Those links don't work. Its doesn't fit your stock or aftermarket header?
You have first dibs, but I will advise you to reconsider if you are trying to use it for your gen 3. The diameter is slightly smaller than that of the stock header, but I was having a hard time trying to make it fit. If you also happen to have a gen 1, then this will be perfect.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it not for a gen 3 bike? I have stock headers. So I guess I no longer want dibs
Haha. No it's not. If you look at the very top, it says Gen 1 in green. The gen 3 mid will have extensions that allow you to retain the heat shield.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. I know there is someone out there needing an akro link pipe. Shoot me some offers folks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cant see pic with the links you have posted. Please get my pics ASAP, real interested depending on condition of pipe. PM me or post here.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cant see pic with the links you have posted. Please get my pics ASAP, real interested depending on condition of pipe. PM me or post here.
scroll up a bit, they are about 3 posts down from the very top. Feel free to let me know if you require better pic, different angles etc. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
40 Posts
scroll up a bit, they are about 3 posts down from the very top. Feel free to let me know if you require better pic, different angles etc. Thanks for looking.
I click on this links and it say "Invalid Attachment, Contact Admin."

Can you PM me the pics?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. Somebody make an offer! I know there's someone out there who needs a link pipe for a gen 1.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts