Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im trying to decide on which akrapovic to buy.... either the stainless "race" or the evo 2. If i got the race i could save a few hundred and just cut the pipe down. But im just making sure there nothing bad about the stainless.

thanks

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
the only difference between the two exhausts is the material they are made from and the pipe length. power output will be the same.

brad

·
Registered
477 Posts
The only difference would be the weight, ifthey are the same system besides what they're made of. BUT, if one system has the standard round headers, and the other the hydroformed? Then the hydro will make more h.p on that model system as they do with Micron.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Stunna10R said:
thanks guys.

so now all i have to do is find the best deal :eek:ccasion1
Go with flatoutmotorcycles.com or spencercycle.com. I got my Race Akro for my zx-12 from Doug at spencercycle for around $850 (don't remember the exact amount).

·
Registered
652 Posts
Stunna10R said:
thanks bro.

hopefully we can get together and ride again some tome (LS1ETR from TR) We had fun that night hittin them twisties :)
I appologize for not remembering you. Im old and forgetful. When did we ride together? I saw that you added me to your buddy list from TR. I was like, whos this dude... :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bobster said:
I appologize for not remembering you. Im old and forgetful. When did we ride together? I saw that you added me to your buddy list from TR. I was like, whos this dude... :lol:
its all good man.

we rode that night w/ tyler in the industrial park. i had the 05 black/blue gsxr 750. Wilding out doind stand ups everywhere :mrgreen:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Stunna10R said:
its all good man.

we rode that night w/ tyler in the industrial park. i had the 05 black/blue gsxr 750. Wilding out doind stand ups everywhere :mrgreen:
ok buddy, good to see ya... :thumbsup:

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Kinda like that girl at the college party isn't it?
:spit:

You admitted to knowing her when she was doin the keg stands.
But the next day....Have we met????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts