Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a mps airshifter and i was wonderin what kind of brackets some of you are usin and if you could post pics of them where they are mounted and what they look like so myb i can make my own and save some money.......my 10 is a 2004 model.....thank you

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
*NOTE - Very early 2004 ZX-10 has a shift linkage that will not work with this bracket. If your braket rubs the frame, you will need Kawasaki part # 13242-0016. This will move the linkage out from the frame.

OR do what I did, get spacers and longer bolts and move your rear set out about 1/2 inch, make sure you get strong bolts just in case. Cost about $8 (notice the rear set is poking a little out of the frame)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the pic and reply but i dont really wanna put move my rearset if i dont have to is there any other pics of the way people have thiers mounted

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If you read what I already said, you don't have to move your rear-set.

I don't think anyone but muzzy makes air ram brackets for zx10...maybe not...

I've seen people take and mount the air ram to the heel guard, but that's pretty ghetto looking.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
You can always drill a hole into your frame to mount the air ram. Personally, I just sprung the extra money for the muzzy mount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts