Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, this past weekend I joined the club also! I scored a used one off of eBay that saved me some money on it and it's practically brand new. Came with 24 miles on the odometer. I can scratch it off my Xmas list now and just get used to it on the bike! It's got some cool features and some quirks to get used to.

dang...as soon I read this I went 2 eBay!!! Lol wish I had of known, woulda been bidding against ya.🤪

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
dang...as soon I read this I went 2 eBay!!! Lol wish I had of known, woulda been bidding against ya.🤪
Haha! That's why I jumped on the Buy It Now! Had to keep the snipers away. I got lucky with this thing!

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,537 Posts
Damn...same here...ive been looking for deals lol I want to buy 2 of them :O but need to get at least one for race bike first.
What Quirks are you talking about?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Damn...same here...ive been looking for deals lol I want to buy 2 of them :O but need to get at least one for race bike first.
What Quirks are you talking about?
Some of the quirks are related to the data. Much of it is inaccurately logged or labeled. There is also a fair amount of data missing. I know this because I'm using the mxs1.2 on my track bike with the Kit ECU with Ftecu software and the data is really good and mostly accurate and complete. However with my street bike and the mxk10 I am stuck with the set up AIM configured. (No customized data stream) It would be a much better product if we could use the same set up as the mxs1.2.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
791 Posts
Some of the quirks are related to the data. Much of it is inaccurately logged or labeled. There is also a fair amount of data missing. I know this because I'm using the mxs1.2 on my track bike with the Kit ECU with Ftecu software and the data is really good and mostly accurate and complete. However with my street bike and the mxk10 I am stuck with the set up AIM configured. (No customized data stream) It would be a much better product if we could use the same set up as the mxs1.2.

Thanks for the freedback on data and its integrity. Can you elaborate on what specifically isn't accurate or complete? Also, AIM has been extremely receptive to feedback on the MXK10 unit and they were very proactive about fixing shortcomings via a number of firmware updates. I would reckon that if you'd reported the issues to them, it would get fixed pretty quickly.

·
Registered
791 Posts

Thanks for the freedback on data and its integrity. Can you elaborate on what specifically isn't accurate or complete? Also, AIM has been extremely receptive to feedback on the MXK10 unit and they were very proactive about fixing shortcomings via a number of firmware updates. I would reckon that if you'd reported the issues to them, it would get fixed pretty quickly.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts