Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
281 - 296 of 296 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
I just updated to 02.28.43 because 02.28.36 wouldn't record my lap times. Has anyone else had this problem?
Not sure what you're talking about here. Version 02.28.36 is the most current for the MXK10. 02.28.43 doesn't show up anywhere.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
AiM says it just came out. Either way, is anyone else having issues with not saving lap times?
They may have said it just came out, but I still don't know how you were able to update to it. It's not released yet and doesn't show up on my list of updates through RaceStudio. Still shows 02.28.36 as the newest one available. There's no release notes for the one you're running or any indication that it's out yet.

Did .43 solve your laptime issue? Anything else updated with that release?

·
Registered
5 Posts
They may have said it just came out, but I still don't know how you were able to update to it. It's not released yet and doesn't show up on my list of updates through RaceStudio. Still shows 02.28.36 as the newest one available. There's no release notes for the one you're running or any indication that it's out yet.

Did .43 solve your laptime issue? Anything else updated with that release?

View attachment 448901
I honestly don’t know if it solved the issue. I got it directly from AiM in an email. I hope it did because I checked and my GPS was showing good signal and seemed to be working. I’ll let you know!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
I honestly don’t know if it solved the issue. I got it directly from AiM in an email. I hope it did because I checked and my GPS was showing good signal and seemed to be working. I’ll let you know!
OK, that helps out. Thanks! Sounds more like you got a pre-release version of an upcoming update. Unfortunately, other people won't be able to help answer your question on the latest version unless they do the same thing. As far as the issues with 02.28.36, I hadn't noticed anything problematic other than the auto-launch with the Woolich flash. Version 02.28.36 was supposed to address that, but I still have issues with it. So keep us updated on your findings with version .43 and the rest of us will catch up to your level soon enough! ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, that helps out. Thanks! Sounds more like you got a pre-release version of an upcoming update. Unfortunately, other people won't be able to help answer your question on the latest version unless they do the same thing. As far as the issues with 02.28.36, I hadn't noticed anything problematic other than the auto-launch with the Woolich flash. Version 02.28.36 was supposed to address that, but I still have issues with it. So keep us updated on your findings with version .43 and the rest of us will catch up to your level soon enough! ;)
It seems to have fixed the timing issue. Hopefully, that will handle that. Now I just my tc doesn’t change on its own anymore while I’m on track. 😂😂

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
It seems to have fixed the timing issue. Hopefully, that will handle that. Now I just my tc doesn’t change on its own anymore while I’m on track. 😂😂
I would suggest you keep your thumb away from the selector switch and you should be fine with that. Proper hand positioning when on track is the key. ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
AIM just released the public version of firmware 02.28.43. Doesn't look to be too many updates for it though. But now everyone will be able to update to this version and see if it fixes the bug in the data log files.
Rectangle Font Circle Number Paper product

·
Registered
2017 ZX10R
93 Posts
I will wait. Mine is woking fine so far.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Same here…..thanks for the heads up.

Are there any other features you think they’ll add or is it just a EOL product that will receive fixes for reported bugs? I would like to use the track layout display and choose my own data points fed from the ECU to be displayed in the lap timer area of the screen, or the ability to choose your own color(theme outline) other than green. Not a deal breaker but it’d be nice.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
EOL = End Of Life.

The market has shifted and there just isn't enough demand for this to make the seller keep pushing updates for things. Too much effort for minimal sales increase.

281 - 296 of 296 Posts