Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
241 - 260 of 296 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
You have to use the RS3 software to change the shift light configuration then download it to the unit. You have to under the 'settings' option and select the unit you want to configure and modify before you can load that option.

I have mine set up as sequential from each side into the center.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
I konw the process. I just want it to flash all leds after that process ends

Enviado desde mi POCO F2 Pro mediante Tapatalk
That's not something that is supported. The LEDs are ON or OFF if the threshold is met. There's no flashing feature.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
does anyone knows how to make an animated start up.. like I have seen.
That's not something that is supported for this unit. It accepts PNG or JPG static images. It cannot display animated GIF or MP4 video files. You haven't seen any animated startup screens on the MXK10 because it can't do that. You've seen those animations on other instrument clusters that have that feature built in. That may be a feature they add in the future, but you'll have to wait.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ok found it... when bike reaches desired rpm at the end of the leds it will flash..

you can mock the values and force them into the display and see how it does it

anyone noticed a bit higher idle???

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
ok found it... when bike reaches desired rpm at the end of the leds it will flash..

you can mock the values and force them into the display and see how it does it

anyone noticed a bit higher idle???
I'm not sure what you're looking at for that, but I see no settings to flashing the shift lights. The options are for leaving each light on when above the threshold, or to turn a light off if the next higher one is triggered. Even running the simulation feature of RaceStudio to animate the settings never flashes them like you want. So, where are you seeing that exactly and have to verified it works in real-life?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
I have the racetools, and I DO NOT have the LC enabled...

and I cannot engage the LC oem by the life of me.... help
From previous information I have on that, RaceTools overrides the OEM settings in the ECU firmware. You can't use both at the same time. If you are using RaceTools, those are your settings and you can forget about the OEM stuff. You can't pick and choose between them. It's all or nothing once RaceTools is checked and flashed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I just has two complain about the dash.
1.is there any way that it boots faster? like the 2021 stock dash?
i mean the aim takes much much longer time to display home screen no matter what image i choose

2. The next one is the display size of speed.. It is too small compare to any other LCD or even stock dash. I even tried road and track mode, and analog -digital vise versa
it should be bigger so it would be much easier too see.

241 - 260 of 296 Posts