Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2016 ZX10R Race & 2016 ZX10R Street
3,622 Posts
For anyone running an AIM dash WITH ABS....the latest update doesnt work properly. Just be advised if you have issues (i was unable to turn ABS off) the older firmware worked better.
Or toss the ABS in the trash,
I think I mentioned that also....I have the dongle and the dash say ON....but its actually turned OFF in the rear....Not sure if the front is off or on...but no matter what I put in preferences....the dash say ABS ON.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yes, thats the firmware issue I had. Log in to Race Tools and upload the old frmware.
You may have to call AIM and have them download it for you. Thats what I did.
Works correctly now for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day sirs,

I would like to ask after you installed AIM, does the rear turn signals work? Mine doesnt work but the front turn signals work and they blink pretty fast. Seems like it is shorted? Hope you guys can help me out on this. Thanks in advance😁

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,633 Posts
Good day sirs,

I would like to ask after you installed AIM, does the rear turn signals work? Mine doesnt work but the front turn signals work and they blink pretty fast. Seems like it is shorted? Hope you guys can help me out on this. Thanks in advance😁
Well, yes the blinkers work after install. The AIM has nothing to do with that. You screwed something up while installing it with how much you disassembled to do the job. The fast blink is the bulb indicator warning. It's normal when there's a reduced load on the circuit and doesn't indicate a short. Either you didn't plug them in correctly or you blew the bulbs. Go back over everything you've done to check it all out.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,633 Posts
This will be my next upgrade on my Gen 4. Do these work with the Kit wiring harness?
If the kit ECU works with the OEM instrument cluster then it will should with the MXK10. It is plug and play with that gauge.

Reactions: mte78

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,622 Posts
This will be my next upgrade on my Gen 4. Do these work with the Kit wiring harness?
Yeap it will work.
My Gen 5 race bike have KRT Kit harness and ECU, while my street bike is OEM harness and ECU will woolich flash.
Like posted....plug and play so it will work.

One of the best upgrades ive done....so clean...

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 ZX-10R
757 Posts
Wow these dash’s really rejuvenate the look fo the 10r!

Has anyone bothered installing on on the Gen4 yet? I saw the manufacturers website lists a GEN4 model?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes they make a plug and play for the Gen 4 as well. Comes with different firmware, but same dash.
To me, its worth every penny.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,622 Posts
Wow these dash’s really rejuvenate the look fo the 10r!

Has anyone bothered installing on on the Gen4 yet? I saw the manufacturers website lists a GEN4 model?
My friend has a Gen 4 installed on his race bike. We both had them on order around the same time.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,622 Posts
SBU had it in stock...so i got it in 2 or 3 days max. They come out of italy so when they are in stock they move fast. The manufacture I heard do not fill the full order the shops ask for...like if they askl for 5 they may get 2. so its a top mover.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts