Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we've been in drought for the past 10yrs and we've finally got some rain.

Woke up today and it was 52 degrees! :eyecrazy: Love this time of year! SOOOOO close to hutin season! hopefully no more 100+ consecutive days!

:wav:

btw, yall be carefull on teh cooler mornings...be sure ya let them tires warm up! :ayyy:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
we've been in drought for the past 10yrs and we've finally got some rain.

Woke up today and it was 52 degrees! :eyecrazy: Love this time of year! SOOOOO close to hutin season! hopefully no more 100+ consecutive days!

:wav:

btw, yall be carefull on teh cooler mornings...be sure ya let them tires warm up! :ayyy:

I'm just south of you and the only time we see 52 degrees this time of year is if we go into a walk in freezer! :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
damn the cold weather. I hate anything below 65-70. Got no use for it. Fug'n hunters ruining what would be great dirt bike trails with their drunken stray bullets. i hate winter. then there's those damn halmark holidays where people expect gifts. ruins my personal toy money. I prefer summer.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
miykl said:
damn the cold weather. I hate anything below 65-70. Got no use for it. Fug'n hunters ruining what would be great dirt bike trails with their drunken stray bullets. i hate winter. then there's those damn halmark holidays where people expect gifts. ruins my personal toy money. I prefer summer.

not all of us shoot stray bullets...just the ones in texas that can't hit anything

·
Registered
940 Posts
rocketracermike said:
its still in the 90's here. I gave up hunting. Never got drawn for anything i put in.
Yall gotta draw for tags in your resident state? Thats gotta suck donkey butt.I always figured the lotto was for out of state people

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
miykl said:
damn the cold weather. I hate anything below 65-70. Got no use for it....

What the heck are you doing in north Texas then? Don't you know it gets below that temperature in the winter. It'll probably even snow a time or two! :lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
I know that there are a lot of good things about fall and winter, but let me speak for all of us that usually wind up working out in the freeze. IT SUCKS! Shoulda kept my last job.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill try to do enough huntin fer all of us...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts