Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh the 10 is in the shop, it has a completely fucked up clutch - did a burn out and it gave up on me, i'll put up a more detailed story when I get the bike back, it's been there for 3 weeks and they dont have the parts.

It is going to cost me £945 ($1,700) - they refuse to do it under warranty, saying it was "Abused". So careful if you do burn outs guys...

And today I rear ended someone in my car - first time I have ever had an accident in my car, and it was my fault, was a 15mph thing where I thought the dude was going but someone cut him off and he slammed the brakes on and you can imagine the rest. That'll be another £1,000 probably (bike is Full coverage, car I just have liability since it isn't worth that much...)

So bleh, its been an expensive month!

:beer: :headshake :beer:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:sad:

Things will turn up mate! :ayyy:

·
Registered
81 Posts
At least your fiancee didnt leave you and go to europe one month before you have to move to another state for medical school.
:violent5:

·
Registered
214 Posts
:eyecrazy: $1400

·
Post Whore
6,238 Posts
12RPilot said:
At least your wife didn't buy the cheap toilet paper so when you were wiping your arse it tore and you ended up doing a self exam on your prostate. Ooops....did I say to much?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think you are qetting screwed on the price of clutches the clutches shouldnt be m,ore than 150 dollars and labor shouldnt be more than 150 or so you could do it yourself pretty easy

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm, clutch isnt just the friction pads/metal plates, its the basket and everything, they have to pull the sump off to make sure nothing broke off.

Thus why I am not happy at all, the bike has 2,500 miles. :dontknow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts