Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Tomorrow is going to suck.,cold as shit here and it's raining buckets, I expect a rain delay. Look for me in the grandstands! ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tomorrow is going to suck.,cold as shit here and it's raining buckets, I expect a rain delay. Look for me in the grandstands! ;)
Fuck...dude I saw you, the guy with the face right?? Yup...it was you.

Good race, Rossi wasn't part of it, but it was good.

Moto2 was even better, that corner just ate like 6-7 bikers.......wooosh one after another. The old low slide haha...

Moto3....dunno....Nodded off Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Rossi is my hero, no doubt.

...but if there is one person on the grid who is due a championship that doesn't already have one, it's that kid. He may be pretty reserved, but that guy has more heart than a good half of the grid combined. He's podium'ed some races in such bad physical shape that it's almost unbelievable... He's fast, one of the fastest ever to throw a leg over a bike, but not a douche bag or a moaner. I'll root for the quite guy any day of the week over the bitchers, complainers, and entitled rockstars. The media plays him up as being a little robot, but he's pretty friendly in the paddock from what I've seen. Just quiet. :)

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Watched the race last night.. It should rain more often LOL.. was a better GP race than normal.. Rossi rode like a champ but ended up in the litter box.. Ducati up front was nice to see as well!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pedrosa is like Max, always the bridesmaid.....I'd honestly love to see him win a championship, he's been on the best equipment (arguably) for the last, well forever.....he's just been injured and been so close.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts