Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RidersDiscount.com has a limited selection of Rossi Replica helmets with the Donkey AGV Limited Edition paint scheme! The design on this particular helmet pokes fun at the Italian rider for making a serious blunder at the Indianapolis MotoGP while he was still with Yamaha. The unforced crash caused the MotoGP World Champion’s points lead to be cut in half to teammate Jorge Lorenzo. The Rossi Donkey replica helmet can be yours for $550 with free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.

We have a limited number of Donkey AGV Rossi replica helmets sized X-small, medium, large, X-large, and XX-large in stock – call today!

Talk to our expert staff for help getting fitted for this beautiful helmet. You can reach Mike at 866.931.6644 ext 804 to order today. These helmets are not available on our website at this price and only 2,500 were ever made - once we’re sold out, they’re gone forever so call today!

The Rossi Donkey Replica helmet.

Made in Italy, the GP-Tech helmet is AGV’s premier model.

DOT & ECE certified. For the collector that wishes to showoff the entire paint scheme, AGV makes it easy to remove the stickers at the base of the helmet you see here.

No rider does a better job of making fun of himself than Valentino Rossi.

Only 2,500 made worldwide and fewer than that remain for sale.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Man you really would have to be a HUGE Rossi fan to sport that lid!

·
Registered
59 Posts
if I had the 550 to drop for it i would in a heart beat, but i need to buy a power commander or a juice box for the bike first. Thanks though! maybe when i have the money i will try and find the post.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I wear a large shoei x-11 how do these compare for sizing?
Seriously interested

·
Vendor
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wear a large shoei x-11 how do these compare for sizing?
Seriously interested
They will utilize the same sizing chart as the X-11 and will be a similar fit. It is a new shell so will be a slightly different. We offer a hassle free exchange policy so let me know if interested in purchasing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts