Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my AGRAS bracket for 2011-19 ZX10R. Purchased to switch to an underswung rear caliper. No longer going to.

$200 shipped in the US.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,022 Posts
what's the point beyond looks? just curious? guessing it would require new rear lines correct? so is there bennificial purpose or just looks

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Many of us switched so we could run a better rear caliper set-up. Yes it does require a custom brake line. I have a spare line somewhere as I am running a thumb brake currently.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does the orignal brake-caliper fits, ore do i need to change that aswell, and do i have to change the rear-disc?

I guess that the chain-adjuster fits to the braket, what model is it on the picture?

Do you ship the part to Sweden?

//Lasse

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,022 Posts
nice, not sure why the hell kawi puts brembo master and front caliper on the gen 5 but shitty setup on rear even when my marchesini wheels say brembo on the rear as well. and the braided lines are also brembo. so the upgraded master is rad. I love the look

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,022 Posts
Does the orignal brake-caliper fits, ore do i need to change that aswell, and do i have to change the rear-disc?

I guess that the chain-adjuster fits to the braket, what model is it on the picture?

Do you ship the part to Sweden?

//Lasse
the chain adjuster is a Lighttech unit and it fits where the axel blocks usually would go, has nothing to do with the caliper bracket I don't think.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the chain adjuster is a Lighttech unit and it fits where the axel blocks usually would go, has nothing to do with the caliper bracket I don't think.
Hi.
Run with thumbbrake today, and have enough brake hose so it is enough even if I have to pull it to undermount brake caliper
Shouldn't the Lichtteck unit be screwed into the caliper bracket?
The meaning should be that you can get "fixed mounted" brake caliper at the rear, so the tire change goes faster and easier
Otherwise, I don't really see the benefit of replacing the bracket, except that you can choose another option on the rear brake caliper.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,022 Posts
I took a screenshot and scribbled on it but still not too sure these can be used to allow wheel change without need to remove caliper. it does allow the brembo caliper which sure as hell would be nice if I actually used my rear brake more than on the rarest of occasion. losing the brembo stainless steel line for any other line is a negative for me but still, the Lighttech adjuster is the same as the set I have. they are awesome but expensive when u realize how little they do. still very handy. The two back bolts just tighten down the part of the adjuster that cups the Lighttech unit to the very rear of the swingarm. The front bolt is what holds it forward and the others lock it in. no part of it touches the caliper or the bracket in any meaningful way

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts