Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Monster Fairings were my choice on my GSXR earlier in the year. the quality of the paint ans fairing fitment was great. The price was ok. I think I paid close to $800. The time frame kinda sucked. I had to wait about a month before I got them. But i'm also impatient so that didn't help. Heres a few pics of it. (Dont kill me over the gsxr lol)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monster Fairings were my choice on my GSXR earlier in the year. the quality of the paint ans fairing fitment was great. The price was ok. I think I paid close to $800. The time frame kinda sucked. I had to wait about a month before I got them. But i'm also impatient so that didn't help. Heres a few pics of it. (Dont kill me over the gsxr lol)
View attachment 443570 View attachment 443571
View attachment 443572
Why did it take so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
On my last street bike I orded Armor Bodies Race fairings and made my own endurance lighting kit. Bike looked unique. I orderd the projectors and LED strips from Ebay. I don't have pictures since I ended up racing it shortly after ditching all the lights.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my last street bike I orded Armor Bodies Race fairings and made my own endurance lighting kit. Bike looked unique. I orderd the projectors and LED strips from Ebay. I don't have pictures since I ended up racing it shortly after ditching all the lights.
Sounds extremely unique..

I was looking for direct replacement street fairing sets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts