Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i had the dealership flash my ecu, add the Bazzazz fuel management module, and tune my 2017 zx10r i bought from them new. Now, when trying to cycle thru my control panel options with the select button, it just changes how the overall mileage is displayed, i.e., km or miles. I can't cycle to my power settings, clock, etc. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
i've run into this same problem on 16 and up zx14r's. if switched on with any fi sensor unplugged a hard code is stored and power mode is lost, actually it flashes with no mode displayed. ecu had to be cleared by dealership. had two of these.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've run into this same problem on 16 and up zx14r's. if switched on with any fi sensor unplugged a hard code is stored and power mode is lost, actually it flashes with no mode displayed. ecu had to be cleared by dealership. had two of these.
I appreciate the info. It did initially throw off a code they had to clear. And then, the battery died, so after i got a new battery, I've ran into this issue. The control panel was acting funny, but would cycle thru after playing with it. I'll take it back to the dealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts