Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my bike now for one year. After riding it one season, I am very well pleased. The 2016 ZX10R is the best Japanese bang for your buck motorcycle. You get the most performance, technology and electronics versus the price. I like the fact that I can make adjustments. I love the brakes and suspension. I've rode the bike long distance and remained comfortable. And when I say long distance. . .I rode 4 1/2 hours to Pittsburgh from Michigan and back to Michigan in the same day. For 9 hours of riding that is great for a Sportsbike. The only other bike I liked was the 2016 Ducati 1299 S (which I owned briefly) and the H2. But the Ducati 1299 S was not comfortable after 30 mins of riding and the insurance was crazy. The cost was much more than the ZX10R. The H2 was not comfortable after about an hour of riding. And the one I rode was modified and not suited for street riding. It was ridiculous acceleration but I don't want to race every time I ride.

I like the ZX10R because it is a well put together machine and it is extremely smooth. Since it has been reflashed and tuned, it is stupid fast with crazy acceleration which makes it even more fun to ride. You can flick it side to side with ease. And you can cut through traffic like like a hot knife cutting through butter. I tried to do sort of a review, but it was cold in Michigan (37 degrees) when I was making it. It was a little hard trying to focus. Checkout the video below:

https://youtu.be/4sTRYe9EfUs

Attachments

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
yes, never had a naked I liked even riding them in classes. All supers I've owned are easy distance BUT my brain fries if all slab. How many miles recorded on one MI season?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Loving the lime green color effect :smile2:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Of all the places to ride to and you picked shittsburgh? Just clowning, no way in hell i could do 9 hours. Im lucky to do 30 minutes before crying and whining.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts