Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Was one of the first mods I did to my 2010 10R.Looks and sounds great IMO.
Can't say enough good things about the service from Area P either.
Definately a winner for me,way better sound than any other pipe I've heard,and the price is extremely good for the quality you get.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dyno sheet on the AreaP said a 6hp gain m4s claim seven but they don't got anything to back it up. Plus i got a PC3 and a Heal Tech X-TRE so i'm sure I can hopefully push out a few more than 2hp.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Oh my.... if you're splitting hairs between various posted dyno graph you're going to go grey and/or bald quick and still not know the true differences. That PCIII and a good custom will make more difference than anything. TRE...heh...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL true I just cant decide is the AreaP loud because im worried its gonna be to quiet and it looks a little big

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
LOL true I just cant decide is the AreaP loud because im worried its gonna be to quiet and it looks a little big
Do yourself a favor and call Kerry at AreaP. He'll explain the differences and choices in core diameters and can length. Then decide if you want to go another route. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
34 Posts
If he still does the 2.5 core then you won't be disappointed with the sound - not stupid loud but definitely good sound AND performance.

Slip-ons don't vary much in hp/tq but you can be sure Kerry gets the most outta his products.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've had his product on my last 2 bikes with no problems and will likely order another for my current 05 10R.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts