Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new one piece suit, and am thinkn the Teknic Violator. I like the hump on back lol. Actually, What do you people out there have, how do you like it and would you buy the same suit again? any input would be great
the violator is my budget range,price wise, so..
Dave

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Glad to hear your buyin one.

I've had a few diff brand suits over the years and fortunately for me i'm able to fit rack suits pretty well therefore saving the xtra expense and cost for custom.

My current suit is a 1 piece Spidi that could stand to fit a bit better but a side from that its fine.

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I have an Arlen NEss two peice. I think it was $475 with tax. It doesn't fit well, doesn't look that good either, But Ill tell you one thing...IT WORKS!!

·
Administrator
6,689 Posts
love my Dainese, hated an old Joe Rocket that I had for about a week. I have an old Teknic Violator jacket that I bought back in '94 or '95 ( <-- see avatar ), still holding up nicely, can't complain

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
i think i have to get a new one soon cuz my says suzuki on it and it doesnt even come close to matching my bike except the black part. i still otta wear it around on the kawi though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have done alot of research on that exact same suit(violator) and found it to be a great suit. Well made and sturdy. I talked to teknic on the sizing and they run fairly close to the website sizing. I will be ordering one in the next couple of days. I have been running JR one peice suits for a while and looking for a change.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rocket10r said:
I have done alot of research on that exact same suit(violator) and found it to be a great suit. Well made and sturdy. I talked to teknic on the sizing and they run fairly close to the website sizing. I will be ordering one in the next couple of days. I have been running JR one peice suits for a while and looking for a change.
well i got the violator 1 peice coming this week, got it for @550, close to dealer cost im told, i do allot of business at my dealer, so i hope i like it.
Im 5'9", 200lb, so i got the 48, according to there sizing chart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts