Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wanting a new set of leathers , 2 piece, good quality for the track. i was not happy with my last set, ie bit loose causing jacket flap , looked like i poo,ed my self being sloppy around the bum!

i want a hot looking set of leathers that fit well and provide all the protection.
im 183cm tall ( 6 foot 1 ) and weigh 81kgs ( 178 pound) in other words tall and skinny,.

help appreciated..

·
Registered
352 Posts
You could get all kinds of answers, and none of them accurate. You're gonna have to at least try a set on, if not have 'em custom made for you altogether.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
You could get all kinds of answers, and none of them accurate. You're gonna have to at least try a set on, if not have 'em custom made for you altogether.
:+1: I wear JR 2piece...2nd set...first set was very loose around the bottom and the jacket was snug...when JR sent me a replacement set after the first set was cut-off of me...the exact same size 2 piece had the bottom fitting snug and the jacket loose without the back protector in..so as said earlier...you will just have to go try different brands/sizes on or go custom..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, yeah i know i will get varied answers but im hoping to get same weight/build riders to tell me what they found to be the best and get a generall idea! thanks everyone so far!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts