Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this out yet? I think it's the same as the 04-05's. Anyone know for sure, have one in stock? Please PM me any info.

Thank you!
Rich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
Come on shorty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
Just kidding gonna slam the bike again?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sgtusmc96 said:
Just kidding gonna slam the bike again?
haha, no choice man....Im vertically challenged! It's already lowered just sitting in a wheel chock waiting for a stand, I would rather not have to cut this one back down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
we have the billet adjustables for the 04/05...i haven't had a 06 in the shop yet so i'm not 100% sure it's the same...thanks!!

dwayne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cycle Concepts said:
we have the billet adjustables for the 04/05...i haven't had a 06 in the shop yet so i'm not 100% sure it's the same...thanks!!

dwayne
I still have an old kickstand from my 04, it's the same as the 06. Does anyone have one now?
 

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
Joined
·
5,756 Posts
nice to have another sponcer. welcome dwayne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
if they are the same as 04/05 then we have them....give us a call to order...

Cain772, it's good to be a part of the community!!

dwayne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Dwayne!

Im sure I will have some positive feedback, dwayne sounds like he knows his stuff.

Peace,
Rich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
GARSZX10R said:
Thanks Dwayne!

Im sure I will have some positive feedback, dwayne sounds like he knows his stuff.

Peace,
Rich
Rich, thanks for giving us a shot...you were the first we delt with off this board and that's why we gave you "FREE" shipping on that part... :thumbsup:

dwayne
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
Cycle Concepts said:
Rich, thanks for giving us a shot...you were the first we delt with off this board and that's why we gave you "FREE" shipping on that part... :thumbsup:

dwayne
That's damm nice of you guys...will keep you in mind if I need something. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cycle Concepts said:
Rich, thanks for giving us a shot...you were the first we delt with off this board and that's why we gave you "FREE" shipping on that part... :thumbsup:

dwayne
I wasn't gonna tell anyone about the free shipping, I considered that my personal hook-up...haha, thanks man!

Peace,
Rich
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top