Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, today I installed a set of shogun no cuts, and swing arm spools with no problems.

I also have an acumen plug-n-play gear finder with the billet housing. Plugging up the wires were a breeze....only problem I have now is where to put it. The kit included velcro but it's not matching meaning one side doesnt stick to the other. They are both the same. Velcro is no problem I can get that at the local hardware store.

But my problem is where should I put it, where it wont fall off, and should I use the velcro?? I have seen a couple of u guys put it next to the instrument cluster but how did u attach it?? :dontknow:

Any ideas or suggestions is appreciated. :crybaby2: (lol)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
The velcro is like plastic and pushes into each other for a nice secure fit. Actually, you will have problems getting it to come apart.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I will try it like yours BD....I looked at it and it looks like that can work. Still have to wait till this rain let up to ride to work to program it since I dont have a bike stand. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh uh problem.......did I connect the incorrect din plug. Everytime I turn my key off then on again the clock resets?? I must have connected the guage to the wrong connector. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Hmmm not sure what you did there??

on a sidenote whyu couldn't you just attach the gear indicator to the top of the ram air duct?? It seems I would be able to see it ok there as well as where BD installed his.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts