Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I had so much fun on the last ride, I figured lets do it again:thumbsup: I will be riding up instead of trailoring up this time and will meet everyone in Wrightwood at the Gas Station if that's ok with you folks:thumbsup: So, if you are ready to do this, Post up and let me know!!!

Date: 08/23/09
Where: ACH HWY 2
Time: TBD (thinking 10:00 in wrightwood)

Going:

1. Jarhead05
2. 04ZX-10R

·
Registered
455 Posts
I want in. I move to San Diego this coming weekend and want to get riding asap. Looking for some guys who do track days as well who can show me where to go.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want in. I move to San Diego this coming weekend and want to get riding asap. Looking for some guys who do track days as well who can show me where to go.
Sounds good....a lot of guys on here do trackdays....just look into the threads...you have a lot of various riders at different levels with different organizations that ride:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Jason, I'll try to keep the 23rd available to ride with you... have friends coming into town that weekend or next... I'll keep you posted. Meantime, I"ll see if the other local riders are up for it too! Laters..

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
So, I had so much fun on the last ride, I figured lets do it again:thumbsup: I will be riding up instead of trailoring up this time and will meet everyone in Wrightwood at the Gas Station if that's ok with you folks:thumbsup: So, if you are ready to do this, Post up and let me know!!!

Date: 08/23/09
Where: ACH HWY 2
Time: TBD (thinking 10:00 in wrightwood)

Going:

1. Jarhead05
2. Shojivic (Vic)
who else?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpty bump:bump:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Dammit! Just got the word that I'm stuck working the 23rd.

...the life of a LEO.. "The needs of the Dept come before the needs of the individual... "

I'll have to take a raincheck.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dammit! Just got the word that I'm stuck working the 23rd.

...the life of a LEO.. "The needs of the Dept come before the needs of the individual... "

I'll have to take a raincheck.
Not a problem man...I completely understand from prior experiences in the Marines:thumbsup: I will definitely be doing it again so don't worry:eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
hey jarhead, where is this place? and where are you riding up from?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump for me...so far, it's me, myself, and I going:heyyou:

:bump:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The ride is Cancelled!!! I just got invited to corner work a trackday up at Buttonwillow:thumbsup: Free trackday!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
The ride is Cancelled!!! I just got invited to corner work a trackday up at Buttonwillow:thumbsup: Free trackday!!!!:thumbsup:
Man...how do you get to do that??? I'd love to wave a flag and watch for peoples saftey in exchange for a track day!!! That beats working at the dragstrip!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I corner work for Keith Codes CA Superbike school....that's where I got started with a buddy of mine that I ride with. Then I met another guy from Ti2tt and am a back-up for emergencies....well, I guess the emergency happened:lol:

It's a foot in position for Ti2tt....I hope to become a regular with them...we shall see....at any rate...it's a free trackday:thumbsup:

It's all in who you know and meet:welcome:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I corner work for Keith Codes CA Superbike school....that's where I got started with a buddy of mine that I ride with. Then I met another guy from Ti2tt and am a back-up for emergencies....well, I guess the emergency happened:lol:

It's a foot in position for Ti2tt....I hope to become a regular with them...we shall see....at any rate...it's a free trackday:thumbsup:

It's all in who you know and meet:welcome:
Well shoot...That sounds like a cool gig!! Let them know that if a major emergency happens....I would travel all the way to Pahrump and work a corner for a free track day....:badteeth::lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's actually nice....saves me money. I am looking into doing Laguna next year with PTT....that one I will be paying for....but Laguna is well worth it from what I hear:thumbsup:

Hopefully I can find some people to go up with me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts