Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode to tortillia flats this morning...beautiful day for a ride....but anyways there was a motorcycle accident and i would like to know if the guy made it ok..the bike did not look to bad but it was next to nice size drop off...if anyone knows please let me know...it was a black and red BUSA...

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
soida said:
If you guys need a 3rd...let me know when you are heading out...

You got it. We been trying to get there, but something always comes up. This will be the first time that fellow zx10 memeber hook up here in Arizona. All three of us:eyecrazy: .

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Yes depending where you ride, scenery can be awesome. As mentioned some roads are pretty good and others you stay away from, what kills you here is taxis or animals depending on where you are riding. :badteeth:

·
Registered
184 Posts
rocketracermike said:
You got it. We been trying to get there, but something always comes up. This will be the first time that fellow zx10 memeber hook up here in Arizona. All three of us:eyecrazy: .
Only three of us?

But it's OK, my 10 isn't street-legal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Zega said:
Yes depending where you ride, scenery can be awesome. As mentioned some roads are pretty good and others you stay away from, what kills you here is taxis or animals depending on where you are riding. :badteeth:
Which city are you in? JHB?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts