Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i just got a 2005 zx10r and it seems like when im WOT everything is fine but when i let off and get back on it theres a huge delay then takes off hard. It has a full two brothers exhaust system, power commander 3, k&n air filter, and an ivans timing retard sensor. I've had the power commander re mapped and is running better but it still isnt completely fixed. It still seems like its running lean. I was thinking it was either the fuel pump or dirty injectors but someone also said it could be the computer. Any body got any input??????

·
Registered
798 Posts
accelerator pump might be set wrong (in the pc3)

and its a timing retarded eliminator not sensor

and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
accelerator pump might be set wrong (in the pc3)

and its a timing retarded eliminator not sensor

and welcome to the forum
yeah what he said :lol: or you can just trade it for an 07 ZX10r:thumbsup:

·
Registered
798 Posts
theres no best setting .. i would turn it off and see if it solves your proplem .. if it is the pump feature i would say its pushing too much fuel ..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so should i turn down the senistivity and what do i do with the roms n shit i dont kno how to just turn it off

·
Registered
798 Posts
depends .. if your pumpin in too much your gonna flood it out and have to burn up that gas .. not sure how to turn it off seeing as i don't have a pc3 on my bike any more but if you set the rpms to the lowest setting fuel amount to the lowest setting and throttle % up to 100% or as close as you can get you'll pretty much have it turned off

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ok i just got a 2005 zx10r and it seems like when im WOT everything is fine but when i let off and get back on it theres a huge delay then takes off hard. It has a full two brothers exhaust system, power commander 3, k&n air filter, and an ivans timing retard sensor. I've had the power commander re mapped and is running better but it still isnt completely fixed. It still seems like its running lean. I was thinking it was either the fuel pump or dirty injectors but someone also said it could be the computer. Any body got any input??????
take off the power commander and try it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tried to take it off that didnt work either it feels like somethin is clogging up then un clogging or somethin...i was thinkin about changing the fuel pump but i wanted to do the walbro

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still not completely fixed but i set the accelerator pump like that website said n it fixed it a little bit still feels like its clogging

1 - 17 of 17 Posts