Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am going to move my plate to look exactly like this picture which is one of the member's bikes I have found by doing a search on the topic.

My question is: How do I cover the two strips of metal that are showing under the tail where the plate is now? is there a part that goes over this? I'm really confused by looking at the different pics as to whether these two strips are covered by a factory part or if there is an aftermarket part?

ps. my bike is orange just like the one in the pic,

thanks

Attachments

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
There are aftermarket block off pieces available in several colors, if I recall they are expensive though.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Yep, Greggs do the whole deal including the bracket but there block off plates are all black.

A few years ago, there was a dude on here who found them in 3 or 4 different colors.

I have no idea what to search for though.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Yep, Greggs do the whole deal including the bracket but there block off plates are all black.

A few years ago, there was a dude on here who found them in 3 or 4 different colors.

I have no idea what to search for though.
Here are the filler plates, have them on my bike looks awesome with such a clean undertail but mines all black :thefinger

Heres the link and just select orange from the drop down box!

http://www.gcshopping.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_41&osCsid=6af458ea4e32e5e98640345eda2b1898

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i found the greggs too for 60 bucks, it seems like a worthwhile deal. I am going to get them..

do you guys know what is involved in the installation though? do you glue them on or something?

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
yeah i found the greggs too for 60 bucks, it seems like a worthwhile deal. I am going to get them..

do you guys know what is involved in the installation though? do you glue them on or something?
4 hex screws and bam :lol: your done lol took all of 5 mins maybe and looks trick as fizzzuckkk lol i thought 60 bucks was a lot too but the pieces are metal and very sturdy and are cheaper than any other undertail out there and with the clear alternatives tail light its the cleanest undertail yet!

Here are some pics for ya'll :idea: :cool:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts